Friday 2 November 2012

what happens when you are depressed?

Hello everyone. What does happen when your depressed? Well for starters your days seem to get longer. You no longer have the energy or the erge to do the things you love. Depression isn't always mentally, it can also be physical. You want to sleep more and don't want to be around people. Sometimes in dpression you will do things that you may regret when you get older. Like self-harming, such as burning, cutting, bruising, now we know this isn't good but we all have different ways to cope with things. Deppression is a very serious thing you should go see your family doctor about it. Me for instinst have gone through depression -and self- harmed. A good thing to do is go talk to a counciler daily. I now have a counciler and it has been helping. There is a difference between being depressed and being sad. Being sad is way different. Lets say your boyfriend broke up with you and you say " oh im depressed cause my boyfriend broke up with me and I loved him", thats not being depressed that is being sad. so I have given this all of my thought thanks for reading :) I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment